Fildena works by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase in the body. In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil functions by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain erection, during physical intercourse.
Fildena is a powerful generic alternative for curing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men and treats both psychological and physical causes of erectile dysfunction. Also marketed as Filagra.
Psychological causes like anxiety, depression, relationship problems etc. and physical causes like narrowing of the blood vessels going to the penis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, hormonal problems, surgery or injury etc. can disrupt a healthy sexual life.
Fildena contains Sildenafil Citrate, a common ingredient used in various leading branded ED pills like Kamagra etc. Sildenafil Citrate helps treat erectile dysfunction (trouble having an erection) and treats pulmonary arterial hypertension.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|10 pills|| || || || || |
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
|270 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Initially, the patient is given 50 mg of generic Fildena at least one hour prior physical intercourse. Based on the effectiveness and tolerance capacity of the drug by the body followed by the requirement, the dose of the medicine can be increased to 100 mg. The patient should take this medicine once in a day within 24 hours.
The patient might experience headache, upset stomach, painful erection and erection that lasts longer than 4 hours. Following are some other side effects that the patient might get after using Fildena:
- Redness of the face
- Allergic reactions
- Blurred vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Chest pain
- Loss of hearing
- Irregular heartbeat
Side effects are not limited to these only. Just in case the patient feels any other changes in their body after using Fildena, then the patient should contact the doctor.
- Do not take Fildena in case allergic to it or any other medicine of same class.
- Fildena has various inactive ingredients that might cause allergic reactions. Check entire ingredients before using it.
- Should not use Fildena in case allergic to any medicine containing nitrate, if using.
- Share all the medical history with the doctor before using Fildena.
- Let your doctor know in case using any herbal medicine or non-prescription or prescription medicine.
Generic Fildena might react with some other medicine and can alter the usefulness, producing undesirable changes in the body. Therefore, the patient should always share the name of the medicine with their doctor. In case they are using any prescribed or non-prescribed medicine then they should also let their doctor know about that. In general, some medicines that might interact with generic Fildena are:
- St. John's wort
The medicine might also react with blood pressure medicines such as Quinidine, Amlodipine, Tuberculosis drugs such as Rifabutin, Rifampin, etc. This is not the complete list of all drug interactions. Some other drugs might also react with Fildena. So the patient has to be very careful when using Fildena. They should always consult to the doctor when decided to use the medicine.
Generic Fildena is taken only upon the need.
- Should be stored at a room temperature that ranges from 15-30 degree centigrade
- Protect the medicine from light, heat and moisture so that it retains its original effects
- Keep the medicine away from reach of children and pets
- Always check the expiry date of the medicine before using it