Generic Micronase (Glyburide) is a sulfonylurea-type anti-diabetic tablet that is made to treat cases of type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent diabetes). When integrated with a healthy diet and exercise program, Generic Micronase will help maintain a healthy blood-sugar level for those diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Generic Micronase works to provoke the release of natural insulin produced by the body.
Diabetes Treatment Micronase (Generic)
Generic Micronase (Glyburide) is an oral anti-diabetic drug that is made to help lower blood sugar levels and treat type 2 diabetes. When integrated with a healthy diet and exercise program, Generic Micronase will help maintain a healthy blood-sugar level for those diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Take control of your blood sugar levels and start living your healthiest life with Generic Micronase.
Generic Micronase may also be marketed as: Micronase, Glynase PresTa, DiaBeta
*Micronase® is a registered trademark of Pfizer.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Micronase with your first meal of the day, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
Stop using Generic Micronase and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pale skin, confusion or weakness;
- easy bruising or bleeding, purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin; or
- headache, trouble concentrating, memory problems, feeling unsteady, hallucinations, fainting, seizure, shallow breathing or breathing that stops.
Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea, heartburn, feeling full;
- joint or muscle pain;
- blurred vision; or
- mild itching or skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not take Generic Micronase if you have a condition known as diabetic ketoacidosis.
Before taking this medication, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
kidney disease, liver problems, hyponatremia, thyroid disease, adrenal, autonomic neuropathy, SIADH-syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone, or pituitary insufficiency.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication.
Avoid direct sunlight when taking Generic Micronase, as skin may become more sensitive as a result of taking this treatment. Contact your doctor if you develop a skin reaction (itching, blistering, redness, swelling, serious burns) while taking this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- fluconazole (Diflucan), ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- fluoxetine (Prozac);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater);
- an ACE inhibitor such as enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), ramipril (Altace), and others; or
- an antibiotic such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), levofloxacin (Levaquin), and others.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Micronase in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.